* Hybrid technology combining a mono-crystalline photovoltaic module and a high efficiency solar thermal collector.
* Simple, low-cost and low-maintenance energy solution, capable of facilitating the 0 Carbon strategy.
* The cooling produced by the water circuit improves photovoltaic performance, improving its efficiency by up to 17% compared to a traditional photovoltaic panel.
|– Domestic and/or commercial hot water
– Heat pump and/or heating
– Swimming pools and/or Jacuzzis
Higher output efficiency at lower temperatures than equivalent mono-crystalline PV systems.
Space saving, since only this plate is required to produce heat and electricity.
At the junction of the photovoltaic laminate and the thermal collector, a rear cover is incorporated whose function is to conserve heat, thus preventing it from being lost through the back of the panel. This means that the photovoltaic laminate is not at such a high temperature, thus enhancing the electrical part of the panel.
– Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
– Maximum system voltage: DC1000V
– Maximum series fuse: 15A
– Application class: Class A
– Useful life: 15 years
– Connections: 2×1/2″ M in stainless steel 304
– Volumetric flow rate: 0.078 l/s
– Hot water (with a temperature increase of 35ºC): 60L – 80L / D
|Plate components (exterior to interior):
- Tempered glass
- Mono-crystalline photovoltaic module
- Heat conduction alloy plate
- 304 stainless steel heat exchanger pipe
- High temperature insulation layer
- Aluminum frame
|Maximum electrical power
||Maximum thermal power
||Current at Pmax (Imp)
||Voltage at Pmax (Vmp)
||Short-circuit current (Isc)
||Open circuit voltage (Voc)
|310 W (0/+3%)
||1640 x 992 x 35 mm
||In a photovoltaic cell, 10% of the solar irradiation is reflected and cannot be used.
The remaining 17% of the 90% of the irradiation is absorbed by the photovoltaic cell and can be converted into electricity.
73% is converted into thermal energy.
||In a photovoltaic module, the thermal output is not used. It increases the cell temperature, thus having a negative effect on the electrical efficiency of the PV module.
In standard silicon PV cells, an increase in cell temperature results in a reduction in open circuit voltage and a less pronounced increase in short circuit current.
This results in reduced electrical efficiency at the point of maximum power.
||The hybrid solar panel solves the weakness of conventional photovoltaic module, extracts heat and increases the electrical efficiency of photovoltaic cells, produces solar electricity and hot water together.
The temperature difference between the hybrid solar panel and the photovoltaic modules reaches a maximum of 22ºC.
At that point, the hybrid solar panel achieves 17% more electrical energy production per m2 than the standard photovoltaic system.
Integrated throughout the entire day, the difference between the electrical yields of this and the conventional module amounts to 8.2%.
Performance analysis with 100 hybrid plates:
- 12 Tn/day of domestic hot water.
- Capacity: 27.5 KW/hour.
- Annual electricity generation: 32400 KWh (according to the effective annual sunlight in the area where the project was carried out).
- Annual heat generation: 90700 KWh.
- Amortization: the full initial investment is recovered in approximately 3 years.
The maximum recommended number of modules in line to guarantee the correct filling of the panels during start-up is 6 in vertical or horizontal position.
Download Installation Manual
To download the product installation manual in .pdf click here.
Download Product Sheet
To download the product sheet in .pdf click here.
There are no reviews yet.