|WITH DECENTRALIZED PRESSURIZED WATER TANK.|
It is a system composed of solar tube plate(s), a water storage tank, a recirculation unit, a controller and its respective installation parts.
The design of the solar panel allows its installation on both flat and pitched roofs. In addition, the tank can also be placed anywhere in the building.
Principle of work:
– When the solar panel temperature reaches the set value, the controller will start the circulation pump automatically.
– The circulation pump automatically circulates the heat conducting liquid (glycol/water or antifreeze liquid).
– The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to the water through the heat exchanger in the water tank.
– In case the temperature of the solar panel does not reach the set value, the circulation pump will automatically switch off.
– In case the water tank temperature does not reach the set maximum temperature, then the auxiliary heating device (electric heater or gas boiler) will be switched on.
– Anti-freeze function: considering that there is no water inside the tubes when it works, in case the temperature of the solar panel drops below the set value, the circulation pump will start automatically.
If glycol/water is used, the glycol should be changed periodically to avoid acidification. Antifreeze liquid is advisable in cold areas, as it has a higher boiling point.
SWIMMING POOLS AND JACUZZIS
|If you want to use the solar panel for the thermal heating of your pool or hot tub, we recommend the use of the Polished Mirror Collector tube solar panel model, especially the 24 vacuum tubes.
With these solar panels with vacuum tubes and polished mirror collector, you will be able to maintain the water temperature of your pool or Jacuzzi between 23ºC – 26ºC* from the end of March to the beginning of November.
In the winter months, benefit from energy savings, since these panels also work on cloudy days, and you can introduce the preheated water into your whirlpool tub.
In the case of outdoor pools, we recommend covering the pool at night to prevent the water temperature from dropping and to increase the performance of the solar system.
*Depending on local climate.
Number of plates recommended according to the size of the pool or jacuzzi:
|m2 of pool or jacuzzi||No. of vacuum tube plates||Capacity (liters/day/60ºC)||Effective collector area||Power output|
|6-10||1 of 24||350 – 370||4.44||2943 W|
|18-21||2 of 24||700 – 740||8.88||5886 W|
|32-36||3 of 24||1050 – 1110||13.32||8829 W|
|>40||4 of 24||1400 – 1480||17.76||11772 W|
Two installation modes: